The program will have many practical workshops and will benefit from numerous state-of-the-art equipment for chest ultrasound. At the end of the conference, each participant will go home with new practical knowledge, immediately applicable in clinical practice, and with new collaborative relationships for the future.
- Acquisition of the image for basic thoracic echography. Kate Myall, London.
- Interpretation of the image, thoracic echographic pathology. Jocelin Hall, Tudor
- Acquisition of the image for heart examination. Laura Briotă,
- Ultrasound-guided procedures. Diana Turcu, Tudor Monoran, Iasi.
- Heart ultrasound for pneumology phisician. Interpretation of images. Mariana
- Interpretation of blood gases. Alex Steriade, Bucharest.
- Workshop for students. Ultrasound augmented clinical examination. Meera
Kamalanathan, Tudor Thomas, London.
- Non-Invasive Ventilation in Clinical Practice
- Communicating with the patient. Ioana Silistrau.